The Custom Comfort is a ski-specific insole that offers unrivalled forefoot comfort whilst enabling you to maintain precise control of your ski edges.
The AMF microfibre top cover helps to give this insole a premium quality feel that lasts all day.
- AMF topcover: Soft touch & easy step in
- Podialène foam 2.5 mm: Cushioning across the entire insole
- Expertene padding: Optimal comfort
- Podiafix® reinforcement: Foot stability & control
- Transflux® reinforcement: Back foot stability
- Transflux®: Comfort & softness
Custom made insoles have a significant impact on the comfort and performance of the skier. The soles used in your normal shoes are not suitable for use in ski boots. When you ski, your stance, your course, completely different from the way you walk or run. It is important that the ski insoles support a safe and comfortable posture. Sidas Custom Comfort offers a special option for your foot for fully skiing.
It is extremely important to provide shock absorption to reduce the effect on muscles, to aim to distribute body weight evenly, and to make boats more sensitive to movements. Alignment of feet, ankles, knees and hips should be considered to prevent joint wear due to overuse.